Any of these sound familiar?
- You're tired of waiting on "someday" to really start pursuing your goals.
- You're overwhelmed by the all the directions you're pulled each day in your work and don't know how to make sense of it all.
- You love your rural community, but it distances you (literally and figuratively) from other professionals in your field. You’re a little bit on an island.
- You’re gearing up to put your new idea to work in a side hustle, need some women who get it and can encourage you.
- You love your company or organization, but it’s a small staff so you’re without a built-in mentor or professional support network.
I get it.
I’ve been there as a 9-5’er and now as an agency co-owner. I’ve been there as a daughter, as a wife, as a friend and as a colleague. I don’t have it right all the time, but I know what questions to keep asking and I know how much of a difference it makes to have a guide and a circle of women who help each other figure it out.
The programs here at Live Your Story have helped women discover the confidence they needed to interact with their company's clients and colleagues, get focused on their real goals, take the step to the next stage of their career, and even figure out the nitty-gritty of starting and growing a business.
That could be you.
Start with this free audio training. I promise it will get you thinking...in a good way. Plus, you'll get more great content each week.